B-2 Pleasure Visitors

Business or pleasure, what’s your choice. While the B-1 visa is the choice for business visitors, the B-2 visa is the ideal entry pass for those interested in exploring the U.S., visiting family living in the U.S. or seeking medical treatment in the U.S.

You must apply for the B-2 visa directly at the American Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction over your place of permanent residence, and be prepared to document your intention to depart the U.S. at the end of your authorized stay (employment, family, social ties to residence abroad) and adequate financial resources to provide for yourself while in the U.S.