P-3 Culturally Unique
Program Participants

Artists and entertainers are an essential portion of healthy cultural exchange. The P-3 visa offers artists or entertainers, individually or as a group, the opportunity to come to the U.S. to perform, teach or coach in a culturally unique program involving a traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation.

Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are permitted to accompany you to the United States, under a P-4 status. P-4 visa holders are not allowed to work, but may attend schools or colleges.